Being a teen ain’t easy. That’s why we provide environments where students can have a good time, connect with other students, and grow up in their faith.
YG (Youth Group)
Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm, students gather in the Avenue for a time of fun, worship, teaching, and small group discussions. From 6-6:30pm we have pizza ($3) and a time for students to hang out and play in the gym. The program begins at 6:30pm and includes games, great music, engaging teaching and age- and gender-based small groups, led by caring adults.
NOTE: YG is on hiatus for the summer. The fun’s not stopping though! Check the home page and the app for activities in the days and weeks ahead.
Sundays at 10:30am in the Avenue Loft we gather for a deeper dive into a topic that will help students grow closer to Jesus. The gathering is more discussion-focused and includes both middle and high school students. Students gather beginning at 10am for cereal and playing games in the gym.
OUR COVID GUIDELINES
We take student safety very seriously. That’s why we follow these guidelines:
- All students, volunteers, and staff have their temperatures taken when they arrive.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask.
- Our seating reflects social distancing.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer available and encourage its use, along with hand-washing.
- When we offer food (pizza, cereal) we only do it in the lobby of the Avenue while having the outer doors propped open to allow for air circulation. We also ask that masks remain on when not currently eating.
If you would like to receive weekly Student Ministry updates, including updated info about our goings-on as well as parenting helps, please email email@example.com and say, “Gimme those Student Ministry updates!!”
We also update our Instagram page on a regular basis, so why don’t you follow us there? Search for @ginghamsburgstudents.
Any other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.